The NetworkTV Webcaster is a dedicated device for live streaming that enables creators on YouTube, Facebook Live and most webstreaming and social media sites to create high-quality live content directly from their camera or any HDMI source. Pair your device once with your accounts and it remembers your settings for all future streams.
The NTV Webcaster is a dedicated encoder designed from the ground-up with a simple web-based user interface for easy streaming to social media and third-party platforms:
- Create a high-quality audio video live stream for Facebook Live, YouTube, and more.
- Stream audio and video from cameras, mixers, displays, switchers over Ethernet or Wi-Fi to your live audience.
- Pick from Facebook destinations like your Timeline, Groups, and Pages, or from YouTube Stream Now and scheduled events.
- Perfect for weekly shows, single live events and continuous 24×7 live streams.
- Input up to 1920 x 1080 60fps, output up to 1920 x 1080 30 fps.
The NTV Webcaster features a standby mode, this will display a blue screen when the attached device goes to standby, the stream will automatically recover when the device is switched out of standby. The simple dashboard produces a live preview of your stream, so you can check the quality before pushing live to any RTMP server. It also features a text overlay option, enabling a simple text on screen identifier.
With UDP Multicast output the NTV Webcaster can also provide a multicast H.264 stream on to your local network, this stream can then be accessed by any connected device, such as PC, mobile or set top box.